All students are candidates for graduation upon completion of the all the academic courses as stipulated in the program structure, and meets the minimum required condition for graduation.
All students who are eligible for graduation are required to complete all fees due and other obligations to the university before being invited to the convocation ceremony.
If you have questions regarding convocation, please contact the Registrar’s Office at 03-5521 6899 / 6573.
The administration and faculty of Management & Science University wish you success as you leave the University and hope that you will call on us if we can be of further service to you.
- There will be a fee of RM350 for those attending the convocation ceremony. The fee covers for the following:
a. Rental of convocation robe.
b. Photography (Framed studio photo, set of 11R, 8R & 5R sized photos with CD)
c. VCD of the ceremony
- Graduation fee must be credited to the following account:
Accounts Name : MSU HOLDINGS SDN BHD
Malayan Banking Berhad (MBB)
Account No : 5121 0126 5366
THE OFFICIAL MSU RECEIPT MUST BE PRODUCED AS PROOF OF PAYMENT, DURING REGISTRATION FOR REHEARSAL.
- Payment by cheques must be made BEFORE 28th December 2012 (Monday). (The University shall not be responsible if graduates are not allowed to participate in the ceremony due to “Bounced/Returned Cheque” or payment made after the 28th December 2012.
- The bank-in slip (Customer’s Copy) MUST be exchanged for MSU’s official receipt at the MSU Account Department. You are to fax the slip to Accounts Department (Attention: Ms Noraida) at 03-55112854. DO NOT forget to include your name and IC number on the document to be faxed.
- You may contact the following personnel for inquiries or clarifications regarding your fee status:
a. Ms Noraida – 03-5521 6884
b. Ms Ummi – 03-5521 6492 (Private)
c. Ms Aini – 03-5521 6891 (PTPTN)
d. Ms Asma – 03-5521 6892 (MARA)
- Those with outstanding fees WILL NOT be allowed to participate in the convocation ceremony until all fee settlement is made.
- Students who fail to settle any outstanding fee by 28th December 2012 shall not be listed in the convocation booklet.