Graduates are required to adhere to the dress code protocols as follows:
a. Attire :
i. Black/ Dark Blue Baju Melayu with matching sampin, OR
ii. Black/ Dark Blue Lounge Suit.
b. Shoes: Leather/half-leather, black/dark color.
c. Hair: Short and neat.
a. Attire : Decent attire such as Baju Kurung, Kebaya, long skirts. Short skirts are not allowed.
b. Shoes: Court shoes (stilettos not encouraged).
c. Hair: Neat.
- Individual invitation cards must be presented to the officers on duty to enter the Chancellor Hall.
- Children below 12 years old are not allowed to enter the hall.
- Parents/guests will be ushered to their seats by the Officers on duty, on a first-come first-served basis.
- Guests are not allowed to leave their seats during the ceremony.
- Guests are not allowed to leave the hall until the ceremony ends.