Email for Students
- Your email address is generated at the time your account is created.
- It is in the format of firstname.lastname@example.org, as provided by University records.
- This is your official MSU email address and it will be used your entire time at MSU for all University communications.
- Non-msu.edu.my addresses for MSU correspondence should not be used since others may have marked msu.edu.my messages as spam and their ISP may be blocking emails sent by MSU and important correspondence may not be received.
Please use the following urls to access your email:
- http://mail.cfs.msu.edu.my/ - For CFS student access
- http://mail.gsm.msu.edu.my/ - For GSM student access
- http://mail.sgs.msu.edu.my/ - For SGS student access
- http://mail.fise.msu.edu.my/ - For FISE student access
- http://mail.shca.msu.edu.my/ - For SHCA student access
- http://mail.ims.msu.edu.my/ - For IMS student access
- http://mail.fhls.msu.edu.my/ - For FHLS student access
- http://mail.sess.msu.edu.my/ - For SESS student access
- http://mail.fbmp.msu.edu.my/ - For FBMP student access
- http://mail.sp.msu.edu.my/ - For SPH student access
For IMS student with Student ID 012014052189, the login ID is email@example.com.
Your initial default password is Abc@1234.
You will be asked to change your default password at the first login. The new password requires the combination of upper case, lower case, symbol, number and must be minimum of 8 characters.
The system will automatically lock your account with maximum of three login attempts, and will automatically unlock the account after one hour of inactivity from the last failure attempt.
If you have any problem with your email account, please proceed to IT Department at Level 3 Science Tower for assistance.