School of Hospitality and Creative Arts (SHCA)
Welcome to the School of Hospitality and Creative Arts.
The School of Hospitality and Creative Arts (SHCA) programmes in hospitality and creative arts are offered with a strong practical and industry focus. SHCA boasts excellent training facilities such an on-campus professional kitchen, a fashion hallway, a travel agency, a spa, and a beauty outlet.
SHCA programmes prepare their graduates for management careers within the dynamic fields of hospitality and the creative arts. SHCA students are given solid grounding in the business operation side of the hospitality and creative arts industries, alongside effective leadership and management skills. A strong experiential component of SHCA programmes is the period of industrial internship, which allows SHCA students to put theory into practice and apply their learning to a variety of business situations. SHCA graduates are thus equipped with the skills, knowledge, and experience necessary for careers in hospitality and the creative arts.
SHCA programmes comprise diploma and bachelor’s degree studies.
- Bachelor in Hospitality & Tourism Management (Hons) KPT/ JPS (R/812/6/0034) 07/18
- Bachelor in Event Management (Hons) KPT/JPS (R2/345/6/0003) 11/21
- Bachelor in Culinary Arts (Hons) KPT/ JPS (R/811/6/0197) 09/19
- Bachelor in Spa Management (Hons) KPT/JPS (N/815/6/0001)11/17
- Bachelor in Fashion Design with Marketing (Hons) KPT/JPS (N/214/6/0033)11/17
- Bachelor in Outdoor, Leisure and Adventure Management (Hons) KPT/JPS (R/813/6/0031) 08/19
- Bachelor in Music Technology (Hons) KPT/ JPS (N/212/6/0023) 08/19
- Bachelor in Patisserie Arts (Hons) KPT/ JPS (N/811/6/0258) 05/20
- Bachelor in Beauty and Hair Management (Hons) KPT/ JPS (N/815/6/0011) 05/20
- Bachelor of Accessories Design (Hons) KPT/ JPS (N/214/6/0145) 05/20
- Bachelor in Music (Composition and Arranging) (Honours) - KPT/JPS(N/212/6/0037)06/22
- Bachelor in Music Performance (Honours) - KPT/JPS(N/212/6/0036)06/22
- Diploma in Hospitality & Tourism Management KPT/ JPS (R2/811/4/0007) 06/20
- Diploma in Event Management KPT/JPS (R2/345/4/0002) 11/21
- Diploma in Culinary Arts KPT/ JPS (R/811/4/0137)03/19
- Diploma in Spa Management KPT/JPS (R/815/4/0002) 11/21
- Diploma in Fashion Design KPT/JPS (R/214/6/0034)11/21
- Diploma in Leisure Outdoor and Adventure Management KPT/JPS (R/813/4/0030) 07/19
- Diploma in Hairdressing KPT/ JPS (N/815/4/0007)08/18
- Diploma in Beauty Management KPT/ JPS (N/815/4/0010)05/19
- Diploma in Music Technology KPT/ JPS (N/212/6/0022) 08/19
- Diploma in Pattiserrie Arts KPT/ JPS (N/811/6/0251) 05/20