School of Pharmacy
The School of Pharmacy (SPH) at Management & Science University (MSU) comprises the departments of Basic Medical Sciences, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacy Practice, Clinical Pharmacy, and Traditional Chinese Medicine. It has excellent links with major national and international organizations, also prestigious partnerships with universities worldwide. Its internationalisation programmes provide students the opportunity to intern overseas in countries such as Japan, China, Indonesia, Singapore, and Thailand.
SPH encourages research in the fields of pharmaceutical, cosmetics, nutraceutical, natural products, clinical pharmacy, and Chinese medicine. Programmes are offered at diploma, degree, and Master’s level. The curricula integrate knowledge with the attitude and skills necessary for success in meeting the challenges of pharmaceutical care-giving and research.Programmes offered by the MSU School of Pharmacy (SPH)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (Hons) (KPT/ JPS (R/727/6/0030) 06/17)
- Bachelor in Traditional Chinese Medicine (Hons) (KPT/ JPS (KA10057) 12/15)
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmaceutical Technology (Hons) KPT/JPS (N/727/6/0073) 04/21
- Diploma in Pharmacy (KPT/ JPS (R/727/4/0046) 07/19)
- Diploma in Traditional Chinese Medicine (KPT/JPS (R/721/4/0038) 06/19)