Guidelines For the Oral Presentation/Poster Presentation/Micrograph Competition
A) Oral Presentation
- Mode of presentation is synchronous. The duration of the presentation is 10 mins and 5 mins for Q & A.
- The presentation file (PowerPoint) should be submitted to the website conference system before 30th September 2022.
- Original research article: The contents of oral presentation should include: Abstract, Introduction, Methodology, Results & Discussion, Conclusions & Recommendations
Review article: The contents of oral presentation should include Abstract & Introduction, Support & Opinion, Conclusion & Recommendation, Overall Presentation and Q & A.
- Overall presentation such as attire, creativity, confident, voice and command of audience attention should be emphasized.
- Presenter is enthusiastic and has a deep understanding of the research.
- Mode of presentation is synchronous. The poster presentation between 5 to 8 mins.
- The poster must be in portrait orientation size A1.
- The contents of the poster should include:
For original research paper: Title, Name of authors and Affiliation, Abstract, Introduction, Objectives, Methodology, Results & Discussion, Conclusions, and Recommendation.
Review paper: Title, Name of authors and Affiliation, Abstract, Introduction, Support & Opinion, Conclusion, and Overall Presentation.
- Well-organized presentation (graphs, tables, figures, etc).
- The contest is open for micrographs from SEM, TEM, light, and other microscopes techniques.
- The micrograph image must be from original work (belong to the owner) and look at the beauty of the image.
- Only 2 (TWO) micrographs per participant are allowed.
- The micrograph should be prepared in one full A4 size with white background.
- The micrograph should have a scale.
- Do not include the identity of the micrograph’s owner/affiliation on the micrograph.
- Describe the micrograph including title abstract, type of equipment, and technique used (less than 25 words).
- A creative title to the micrograph is highly recommended.
- The micrograph in the JPEG file should be uploaded to conference websites starting 30th September 2022.
- The organization has the right to re-use the micrograph images for non-beneficial purposes without permission from the micrograph’s owner.