About The Course
Computer forensics is the investigation of illegal or unauthorized activities or transactions made through computers or other digital media. The services of individuals who are experts in computer forensics are engaged to uncover such activities; electronic fraud, cyber-attack, illegal use of company computers, or intellectual property theft. Skilled professionals with the capability to interpret digital data are thus in high demand, and this programme produces them. The curriculum of the Diploma in Computer Forensic will equip you with the most up-to-date skills to carry out comprehensive technical analysis of networks and computers.
- Basic Discrete Mathematics
- Introduction to Criminal Law
- Data Communicationand Network
- System Analysisand Design
- Network and Computer Security
- Fundamentals to Database
- Industrial Training
- Operating System
- Computer Trouble Shooting
- Linux Programming
- Digital Forensics
- Cyber Programmer
- You may also find employment in law-enforcement agencies and consulting companies.
KPT/JPS ( R2/481/4/0116 ) 07/22
This programme will assist you in your transition to university or employment and may give you guaranteed entry into MSU's Bachelor in Computer Forensic programme.