Airport Pick-up Request
(1) Once you have confirmed your travelling date, please email your flight 'Arrival Details' to email@example.com.
(2) It is imperative that you notify MSU International Office 1-week prior to your flight date. Any changes to your flight arrival details must be informed immediately and directly to MSU International Office.
(3) MSU staff is only responsible for picking-up the student and not the accompanying family members, relatives or friends.
(4) Do avoid arriving on a Malaysian Public Holiday as there will be no pick-up service available.
(5) There will not be any pick-up service at any entry points other than KLIA and KLIA2. Student is to head directly to MSU upon arrival in Malaysia.
Relatives & Friends
Please note that Airport Pick-up Request is strictly for students. Family members are required to arrange or book their own transportation. Below is a guide to help your family make their own travel arrangements.
Your family can book an airport taxi through the counters at the Arrival Hall, Main Terminal Building, KLIA and make their journey to Shah Alam.
Airport taxi service is available at Level 1 of the Gateway, Transportation Hub, KLIA2.
Family members who intend to stay in Kuala Lumpur upon arrival will have the option to use KLIA Express (ERL) or KLIA Transit service. This service is available at both KLIA and KLIA2. The journey is from KLIA/KLIA2 to KL Sentral, Kuala Lumpur. You may purchase advance tickets at https://www.kliaekspres.com/buy-ticket/