- Users can only bring a laptop into the library.
- Laptop carrying case must be stored at the adequate storage facilities (locker).
- Extension cable / wire are prohibited.
- Users are advised not to leave their laptop unattended.
- The Library will not be held responsible for the lost or damage of the laptop.
- Switch off the plug point after usage.
- Any damage must be reported immediately to library staff.
- Users are not allowed to remove library furniture and equipment from their original place.
Laptop Charging Area