Welcome to our new MSUrians. Congratulations on making the right choice at MSU to pursue your studies and we believe your transformative journey, will begin here.
- Offer Letter and Acceptance of Offer
- Email (Students are also required to check the other inboxes email including SPAM mailbox)
- MSU Webpage (New Students Registration) : https://www.msu.edu.my/new-student-registration
- MSU Webpage (Check Enrolment Status) : https://admission.msu.edu.my/checkstdstatus.php
- If still not accessible, students may email enquiry to : [email protected]
- Registration Day and Date
The Registration Day / Date for students are as table below
Registration Date / Day Time Faculty / School Venue 1 August 2022 (Thursday) 9am – 1pm All Faculties / Schools
Performing Arts Theatre (PAT), Level 2
Note: Only students will be allowed at the Registration venues
- Parents Waiting Area during Registration
- U-Plaza – Level 2, Science Tower
- U-Plaza - Level 2, Academic Block
- Islamic & Cultural Centre - Level 2, Academic Block
- Students / Parents Movement Flow
- Only students and parents / guardian who have fully vaccinated are allowed to be in campus.
- Students & Parents will enter from the main designated entrance checkpoint at U-Square (wearing mask).
- Although visitors are advised to have hand sanitisers at all times, hand sanitizers will also be provided for use on campus.
- Upon clearance at the checkpoint, students will proceed to the PAT, Level 2, while Parents proceed to the specified Waiting Areas.
- Medical Check-Up
- Students may proceed with medical check-up prior to Registration Day.
- The medical check-up fee is RM200.
- Payment can be made online via MSU Online Payment. Click http://www2.msu.edu.my/molpay/molpay_process_order.php
- Medical check-up is to be done at MSU Medical Centre, from 10.30 am to 4.30 (Weekdays) and 9.00 am to 12.00 pm (Saturday) daily.
- If medical check-up is not done BEFORE Registration Day, students are allowed to proceed with the medical check-up on appointment basis which will be given on the Registration Day.
- Medical check-up fee can also be paid on the Registration Day.
- Documents for Registration Day
Students are required to bring along the following documents on the Registration Day:
- Acceptance of Offer (if students did not submit online)
- Original copy of results as entrance qualification documents – SPM, other certificates / transcripts (for verification purposes)
- MUET results (for Bachelor students)
- 1 piece of Passport size photo (blue color background) – for Student ID Card
- Student ID Card
- All students will be issued with a Student ID Card upon completion the registration process.
- Student ID card shall be required to gain access into campus and facilities at MSU.
- Students are required to upload the passport-sized photo in the Acceptance of Offer link to ensure the ID card can be processed accordingly.
- Orientation Day
- The detailed Orientation Schedule will be given to students on the Registration Day.
- However, students need to register for the orientation via the link provided at the MSU website : https://admission.msu.edu.my/orientation/
- The registration will be opened from 27 July 2022 to 1 August 2022.
- Class Timetable
Your class timetable will be provided to you during the orientation session with your Faculty.
- Official Email and Communication
You will get MSU official email once you have officially registered and completed the Virtual Orientation. You are required to use this email for any communication with MSU community.