You need a Credit in Bahasa Malaysia or Bahasa Melayu (Syllabus X) Bahasa Malaysia II at SPM level AND at least THREE (3) C’s including in Pengajian Am / Kertas Am (General Studies / General Paper) or TWO (2) C’s including in Pengajian Am / Kertas Am (General Studies / General Paper) plus TWO (2) D’s; OR THREE (3) A-levels; OR an MSU Foundation Certificate; OR an MSU or a PTPL Diploma; OR an equivalent qualification recognized by MSU Senate.
Bachelor (Hons) in Education (Visual Art) (BEVA) is a three-year career-focused industry-developed programme of MSU’s School of Education & Social Sciences (SESS).
- Introduction to Art, History and Visual Culture
- Teaching Methods in Visual Arts
- Profeassionalism and Ethics in Education
- Psychology in Education
- Design and Graphic Communication
- Textiles and Clothing
- Modern and Contemporary Art
- Education Technology
- Developing Materials in Visual Arts
- Assessing and Evaluating Visual Arts
- Internship: Teaching Practical