About The Course
If you have a passion for working with children and envision a career in it, this programme will give you an excellent foundation. Through the Diploma in Early Childhood Education programme at Management and Science University, you will be equipped with the theoretical and practical aspects in the teaching of pre-school and primary school children. You will develop an understanding of children’s physical and mental needs, besides their social, cognitive, creative, and emotional development. The practicum at the end of your studies will help prepare you to embark on your journey in early childhood education.
- Fundamentals of Health, Safety and Nutrition for Early Childhood Education
- Philosophy of Early Childhood Education
- Approaches in Early Childhood Education
- Program Planning for Infants and Toddlers
- Family and Community Relations
- Child Development
- Pre-School Science and Mathematics
- Observation, Assessment and Evaluation
- Internship: Teaching Training
- Child Care Provider
- Child Development Consultant
- Pre-school Teacher
KPT/JPS ( R2/143/4/0101 ) 02/21
This programme will assist you in your transition to university or employment and may give you guaranteed entry into MSU's Bachelor of Early Childhood Education programme.