Bachelor of Pharmacy (Hons)
About the Course
Pharmacists are skilfully trained medical professionals who are qualified to provide consultations on health related issues and medication. The curriculum in MSU Bachelor in Pharmacy programme teaches you the practices of hospital pharmacy, medication, health counselling and consultation, patient management, and clinical pharmacy. You will not only be equipped for pharmaceutical practice but also research. Key principles are covered in lectures and delivered by experienced and research active academicians. The class sessions are delivered through small seminar groups, practical laboratory sessions and dispensing classes. Our links with external research institutions such as hospitals and industrial laboratories add even greater texture to your experience. Upon graduation and to be a registered pharmacist, you must first complete a training programme with any provider approved by the Pharmacy Board of Malaysia.
Duration of Study
KPT/ JPS (R2/727/6/0030) 06/22
*The stated fees are estimation on overall completion of the program. In any cases where there are credit exemptions, offered rebates or approval of scholarship applications, there will be considerable reduction in the fees
Among the Courses Offered
- Principles of Pharmacology
- Bioinformatics for Pharmacy
- Microbiology and Immunology
- Pharmacology of Nervous System
- Pharmacology of Antimicrobial and Anti-Cancer
- Designing of Dosage Form
- Physical Pharmacy
- Clinical Pharmacokinetics
- Pharmacology of Respiratory and Renal Diseases
- Community Pharmacy
- Clinical Pharmacy
- Industrial Pharmacy Attachment
- Pharmacist in Community Pharmacy, Hospital and Pharmaceutical industry
- Clinical Research Associate
- Product development scientist
Want to Know More?
Click HERE and we will contact you soon.