- Big Data
Description: Interdisciplinary research of neuroscience, natural products, and toxicity.
Objectives: To provide solutions that uncover information of hidden patterns, unknown correlations, market trends and customer preferences that can help organizations make informed businesses.
Key Research Area: Big Data
SDG: Industry, Innovation, and Infrastructure
- Towards Elderly Monitoring Management System Using IOT
- Methodology to Investigate Factors for Collaboration Tool Adoption in Academia during Pandemic
- Effect the Graph Metric to Detect Anomalies and Non-Anomalies on Facebook Using Machine Learning Models
- Improved detection of Facebook anomalies and abnormalities using graph-based and machine learning techniques
- Android Based Indoor Air Monitoring System using Image Processing
- Enhancement of E-Commerce Database System During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Real Time Monitoring and Tracking Objects for Pandemic
- River Water Quality Robot Embedded with Real-Time Monitoring System: Design and Implementation