Research at Management & Science University is applied, collaborative, multidisciplinary and strives to engage with communities and industries to reflect the recognitions MSU has as an industry embedded and the top private entrepreneurial University in Malaysia governed by ethical conduct. Our position as the top 91 Universities in the world according to QS Top 50 Under 50 emphasises our commitment to be a World Class University in Transforming Lives and Enriching Future of each individual we touch.
- The commercialisation unit is highly specialised and works in tandem with our legal advisors and Leadership & Entrepreneurship Advancement (LEAD) Institute – one of the COEs.
- This Unit provides advice on Intellectual Property and support to researchers who wish to further their research in collaboration with industry for commercialisation, licensing, sold outright or as spin offs.
DATA AUDIT UNIT
- The Malaysian Research Assessment (MyRA) documentation
- Research minutes & reports
- The university ethics committee (UEC)
- Research trainings
- Online publishing
GRANTS MANAGEMENT UNIT
- To offer funding opportunities and commercialisation of research outputs
- Interested to publish with us
- For research collaborations and networking
E-mail: [email protected]
Call: +603 5521 6868 / 6547/ 6917