- Cosmeceutical and Skincare Technology
- To revolutionize cosmetic industries by developing state of the art delivery systems and technologies for skincare.
- Dedicated to developing novel biomaterials based on natural origin (herbal and medicinal plants) and marine origin from ASIAN countries.
- To develop all-natural products without animal testing from eco-friendly ingredients, which is in-line with Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) set by the WHO.
- To provide consultation to the cosmetic industries in Malaysia and neighbouring countries.
Key Research Area: Cosmeceutical Design
SDG: Good health and well being
- Regen-Cov and Covid-19, Update on the Drug Profile and Fda Status: A Mini-Review and Bibliometric Study
- The impact of carbamazepine crystallinity on carbamazepine-loaded microparticle formulations
- A Review of Moisturizers; History, Preparation, Characterization and Applications
- Lipsticks History, Formulations, and Production: A Narrative Review
- Application of Niosomes in Cosmetics: A Systematic Review