- Halal Pharmaceutical & Cosmeceutical
- To produce various clay-based cosmetics: soap, body cleanser, body lotion, etc.
- To formulate and evaluate novel drug delivery systems based on halal perspective.
- To develop halal raw materials for pharmaceuticals and cosmeceuticals industries.
- To advance cooperation between multidisciplinary groups of researchers of medication disclosure and medication improvement.
Key Research Area: Halal Studies, Pharmaceutical Design
SDG: Good health and wellbeing, Responsible Consumption and Production
- Halal Pharmaceuticals And Cosmeceuticals From The Perspective Of Higher Education
- Related Topic: Halal Cosmetics
- Halal Cosmetics: A Review on Ingredients, Production, and Testing Methods
- Development And Evaluation Of Polyherbal Halal Ointment Using Honey And Papaya
- Halal Certification Of Medical Device In Malaysia: A Shariah Analysis Into The Compliance Process And Legal Requirements