About The Course
The research programme leading up to the award of a PhD in Management/Business is designed for ambitious graduates wishing to do academic research in, or teach as, professors of management/business. Emphasizing mastery of the concepts and skills relevant to business and management, this doctoral programme will equip you with the relevant background theory and technical knowledge for field research into business management.
Programme Structure Contents
Prospective applicants must have at least a Master’s degree or equivalent from an institution approved by MSU Senate.
PhD Management/Business (PMB) is a research programme by the MSU School of Graduate Studies (SGS).
- Upper-level public policy or corporate policymaking
KPT/JPS ( N/141/7/0039 ) 05/20
Lecture Delivery Modes Contents
- Advanced Research Methodology
- Graduate Seminar
- Thesis Writing
- International Business
- Strategic Management and Globalization
- Human Resource Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Marketing and Social Media
- Business Computing
- Islamic Banking / Finance