Master of Science in Public Health (MPH) programme at MSU nurtures the students to becoming holistic, well rounded and balanced graduates with career options of becoming competent public health scientists, researchers and academicians.
- A Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) or Bachelor’s degree (Level 6 MQF) or its equivalent from related fields with minimum CGPA of 2.50; OR
- A Bachelor’s degree (Level 6 MQF) or equivalent from related fields with CGPA not meeting 2.5 with at least 5 years’ experience in related fields; OR
- Other equivalent qualifications recognized by the Malaysian Government.
- International candidates:
i. Pass English Language Proficiency Level of either International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Band 6.0 or Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) 550.
Full-time: 1 year
Part-time: 2 years
- Epidemiology of Non-Communicable Diseases
- Prevention and Control of Communicable Diseases
- Family Health
- Public Health Nutrition
- Environmental Health
- Occupational Health
- Health Promotion
- Health Management
- Medical Statistics
- Research Methodology
- Research Project
- Public Health Scientist