Master of Science (Medical Physiology) Programme is aimed at producing competent medical physiologists equipped with knowledge, ethical values, leadership skills and lifelong learning ability. Graduates of this programme will have the career options in the field of academia and researchers in the related field. This programme also prepares the graduates with the appropriate knowledge, skills and attitude for further studies specialising in the field of Medical Physiology.
- A Bachelor's degree of MBBS / Bachelor of Medical Science (BMS) / Bachelor of Medical Science or a Bachelor degree (MQF Level 6) in any allied health programme or its equivalent from related fields with minimum CGPA of 2.50; OR
- A Bachelor's degree (MQF Level 6) or equivalent from related fields with CGPA not meeting 2.5 with at least 5 years’ experience in related fields; OR
- Other equivalent qualifications approved by the Ministry of Higher Education and accredited from MQA including recognized by the MSU Senate; OR
- Any other qualifications that are recognized by the Malaysian Government.
Full-time: 1.5 years.
Part-time: 3 years
- Musculoskeletal System
- Haematopoietic and Lymphatic system
- Cardiovascular System
- Respiratory System
- Gastrointestinal System
- Renal System
- Endocrine and Reproductive System
- Nervous System
- Teaching Methodology
- Research Methodology
- Research Project
- Sport and Exercise Physiology
- Environmental Physiology